Delight 2016 brings together more than 400 business, design and technology professionals who are passionate about bringing exceptional experiences to life. The event fosters an intimate forum that introduces big ideas, encourages interactive discussions, and builds lasting connections. As we celebrate our fifth anniversary in 2016, we have some fun surprises and one-of-a-kind experiences in store—we can’t wait to share them with you!
Why you should attend Delight
• Feel the pulse—Nine different field trip options from the Portland Timbers to Powell’s Books to Mercy Corps, give you a one of a kind opportunity to learn from Portland’s most innovative organizations.
• Enjoy the view—Delight lives in the center of Portland, OR at the beautiful Portland Art Museum. (For the optional day three intensives, Delight elegantly takes over The Nines.)
• Take the stage—Awesome networking opportunities including a welcome reception and an opening night party where you can grab the mic and sing along with Portland’s own Karaoke From Hell.
How do I enter?
Step 1 – Like the Delight Conference Facebook page.
Step 2 – Follow the @DelightConf Twitter account.
Step 3 – Tweet the following (or get creative):
Win a ticket to #DelightConf & learn how to create experiences people love. Sept. 26-28 in Portland, OR. http://buff.ly/29PLTau
Once you complete those three steps, you’re entered to win a conference pass to Delight 2016!
We’ll notify the winner on Friday, July 29 at 1 pm Pacific time via Twitter DM and Facebook message. Congratulations to our winner Amy Gwin! We’ll see you in September. 🙂
The fine print
By entering the contest you agree to and confirm you understand the following;
– The contest opens at 12 pm PDT July 21, 2016.
– The contest closes at 11 am PDT July 29, 2016.
– The contest is open to entrants worldwide, aged 18 and over.
– This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
– The prize is a two-day conference pass to Delight 2016 and does not include the optional intensives on Wednesday, September 28.
– The prize does not cover any travel, food, accommodation or other expenses you incur to attend the conference.
– The prize does not hold a cash value and cannot be transferred, or refunded.
– For valid entry you must complete all three steps listed above.
– One entry per person.
– The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entrants.
– The winner will be sent a Twitter DM and Facebook message on Friday, July 29 at 1:00 pm PDT. The winner will have 3 days to respond with his/her registration details, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.